On average, we take around 12-16 weeks on a standard build.
You can now monitor your site build progress as it happens with real-time project updates
- Sign Contract
- Send GoCardless Details by email
- Setup GoCardless
- Project Plan & key points of contact
- Kick off meeting
- Request Job posting via Broadbean/Idibu/Logic Melon.
- Request CRM Integration with approved CRM.
- Sign Job Posting integration contract (if applies) - Customer Sign-off Required.
- Test jobs are being posted successfully.
- Test candidate registration into CRM.
- Test candidate applications into CRM.
- Test CV upload into CRM.
- Customer to confirm all integrations are working OK - Customer Sign-off Required
- Custom CRM Integration
- Provide Design Brief document
- Provide Sitemap
- Complete Design brief document.
- Design Brief Meeting.
- Homepage Design.
- Extended Design Package.
- Design Sign-off - Customer Sign-off Required
- Brand Guidelines.
Training & Setup Phase
- Setup site on Volcanic platform.
- Setup LinkedIn application.
- Training Session.
- Setup registration questions.
- Setup notifications.
- Setup job alert emails.
- Content loading via CMS.
- Populate site with blogs -Customer Action
- Populate site with jobs - Customer Action
- Analyse existing SEO performance.
- Setup job title landing pages.
- Setup the first 20 redirects.
- Candidate dashboard, job search & job page.
- Build homepage.
- Login, register & forgot password pages.
- Contact page, about us & disciplines page.
Testing & Go-live
- Test full site in Chrome, Safari & Firefox.
- Test full site in IE10 & IE11.
- Test full site in mobile (responsive version).
- Pre-go-live sign off - Customer Sign-off Required.
- Pre-go-live checklist.
- Setup SSL certificate.
- Update DNS records (actual go-live).
- Your new site can be live in under 16 weeks
- The process usually takes 12-16 weeks
- We guide you through each step to make it as easy as possible.