Volcanic is previewing a fully secure onboarding tool at Engage London that integrates with Bullhorn's market-leading CRM. This allows recruiters to cut the time from job offer to starting work, speeding up the candidate onboarding process by reducing the time spent on admin tasks such as creating customised paperwork.
On show for the first time at Bullhorn Engage in London this week, 11-12 September, the onboarding tool lets candidates and clients login through the Volcanic platform in an efficient and secure single sign-on solution.
A candidate-first approach
Volcanic dashboards add new value by extending the service recruiters provide to candidates and clients, including timesheet integration, job search and job alert notifications - all putting the candidate first in the hiring process.
The Volcanic onboarding tool offers many benefits to recruitment and staffing agencies:
- Shortens the time between candidate placement and start
- Allows candidates to provide evidence of eligibility to work, references or other critical data needed to start their new full time job or contract
- Creates custom forms that map candidate data directly into Bullhorn's CRM
- Offers a single solution that removes the need for clients and candidates to remember two sets of credentials
- Reduces costs for administration activities
- Improves candidate experience by showing exactly where they are in the onboarding process, therefore reducing the risk of candidate churn
- Provides notifications about outstanding paperwork and sends electronic reminders to candidates
- Creates new hire paperwork on demand and effectively shortens the time between placement and onboarding
- Reduces new hire onboarding times by up to 60% (statistics provided by Bullhorn).
ISO 27001 certified solution
For recruitment agencies, handling a large amount of sensitive candidate data can be a daunting task, and data breaches are a serious concern in today’s online landscape. With Volcanic's onboarding tool, gathering and storing candidate information is a streamlined and secure process. With Volcanic's ISO 27001 certified solution you can be sure that access to data is strictly monitored and controlled. Bullhorn’s data centres are SSAE 16 Type II audited, giving you the assurance that your data is safe.