Write "yes" on the following text-area to display the CTA section
Business Development Executive - Doncaster Office
Immediately permanent role for a Business Development Executive to join Volcanic, the global leader in the provision of recruitment website technology.
A confident and highly organised individual with first class communication skills is required to support our sales team based within our Doncaster office.
We are looking for someone with enthusiasm and a passion for learning, who will grow within the organisation.
You will be involved in the continued growth of our client base throughout the UK and Europe, whilst also supporting existing clients with account management.
Product training will be provided to ensure you are comfortable in performing the job to the highest standards.
- Identify new business opportunities within our core target markets.
- Make initial customer contact through telesales, email, Linkedin or company attended events.
- Identify each potential customer’s needs and sell the benefits of Volcanics solution.
- Formulate business proposals according to customers’ business needs.
- Complete detailed system demonstrations when required.
- Arrange qualified meetings with potential clients for the Sales Director or external sales team.
- Continual housekeeping of our internal CRM system (Hub Spot).
20 days annual leave + bank holidays
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000/year