Write "yes" on the following text-area to display the CTA section
Junior Account Executive - Stockport Office
Immediate permanent role for a Junior Account Executive for Volcanic who are the leading provider of Recruitment websites globally.
A highly organised individual with first class communication skills is required to support our clients and internal teams based in Stockport at our head office. We are looking for someone with enthusiasm and a passion for learning, who will grow with the organisation. You will be involved in the delivery of our industry leading product to our clients, whilst offering support, training and day to day communication.
Training will be provided to ensure you are comfortable in performing the job to the highest standards.
- Account Support : help new and existing clients as required deliver and support their website
- Liaise with internal teams : Support the internal team with various tasks required
- Telephone and Remote support: Helping provide support to new and existing clients
- Remote training: Train clients on how to use the key features of the software provided within their websites (no previous training experience required)
- Managing content for the Volcanic site: Update the company’s Volcanic website content on a weekly basis with changes including social media etc
- Miscellaneous tasks : You might be called upon to assist in many ways and this could include readying the site for live or quality checks etc
- Great Support: Working for Volcanic means being part of a team that will support each other in every task and receiving support from all parts of the company from senior management down
- Progression: Key to this position is the chance to progress within the company as it grows on a global level, we currently have offices on 3 continents and encourage personal development
- Chance to be different: Volcanic are proud to be different and in turn can offer someone with the right skills the chance to be part of something that will be unlike any other role
Essential Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Complete proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software
- Ability to demonstrate good team working skills
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Excellent A Levels or Bachelor degree
Bonus Skills / Experience
- Experience of working in a recruitment environment would be great, but not at all essential
- Appreciation of web based applications
- Experience in managing social media accounts would be beneficial, there may be some crossover in this role with the marketing team
- You may have experience of the following: IT Support, Software Solution Sales, Technical Support, Account/Project Management
20 days annual leave + bank holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Please contact us for further information.