Write "yes" on the following text-area to display the CTA section
2019 is expected to see a growth in the number of recruitment companies and therefore start up websites.
I attended the global leaders connect event in 2014 in London and recall one of the speakers talking about what was needed to start a recruitment company, the main elements were: -
- A Phone
- A piece of paper
- A Thick Skin and a lot of patience.
I wasn't convinced about that being the minimum needed in 2019 to start a recruitment business so here's my take on what is needed: -
- A phone - but consider using a VOIP phone so that even if you are busy the phone is still recording calls and allowing you to view activity
- A CRM system with all the calls you are going to make a way of keeping track and details is sensible but you'd be amazed how cheap you can get one for
- Tablet - tablets are far more flexible than a laptop
- A Social presence - Don't forget to set-up up your new companies social profiles
- A website - Again if you don't have a website you're missing a credibility aspect.
- Gmail Account - will handle all your office elements and email
In a connected world it's difficult to share paper so instead build a paperless office.