- Introducing daily job alerts *Case Study*
- Volcanic joins prestigious London Stock Exchange Elite Alumni
- Join us at Volcanic Erupt North - The GDPR Forum
- Will the GDPR kill Wordpress?
- Demand for Volcanic GDPR-compliant websites hits unprecedented high
- Volcanic doubles sales team following exponential demand for GDPR-compliant websites
- Supporting the recruitment industry towards GDPR compliance
- Giving Your Employees Flexibility to Improve Performance
- Are you AMP ready?
- Volcanic expands team following rapid business growth
- Woodrow Mercer go live!
- Panacea go live!
- SoCode go live
- Autolink Go Live!
- Monarch Digital go live!
- Creative Recruitment Go live!
- Sitec Go Live!
- Pytec Go Live!
- Monarch Engineering go live!
- Camino Partners Go Live!
- Eames Partnership go live!
- Monarch IT go live!
- Tile Hill go live!
- [Events] TruLondon Roundup - March 2017
- Project Resource go live!
- Oakmont Consulting go live!
- TEAM job board go live!
- Barker Ross go live!
- [Awards] Volcanic win at the Onrec awards 2017!
- 5 Legal go live!
- Argyll Scott go live
- [Commentary] AMP responsible for 60 per cent of publisher’s mobile traffic
- International Womens Day: What it means to Volcanic
- Release Notes: February 2017
- What is AMP and why is it so important?
- Kenton Black go live!
- 3 areas where less is more in recruitment website design
- The rule of ABC: Automation, Benchmarking and Conversion
- Patchwork Recruitment Websites
- Neuco Group go live!
- Albany Beck go live!
- The recruitment websites that don't work and how to avoid the top 5 most common mistakes
- The pros and cons of cybersecurity: how it’s going to grow and kill your business
- Release Notes: January 2017
- SRG go live
- PageGroup hack exposes cybercrime risk in the recruitment sector
- Why You Should Use Social Channels to Grow Your Recruitment Business
- One Global Recruitment go live!
- Man vs Machine: Automation in Recruitment
- Hunter Charles go live!
- Creative Personnel go live!
- Medic Now Go Live!
- 6 Tips to create a true recruitment brand
- Goldhawk Associates go live!
- Thornley go live!
- Eames go live!
- The Recruitment Solution go live!
- Palmer McCarthy goes live!
- How to Communicate Effectively with Candidates and Clients
- BWD Search goes live!
- Release Notes: December 2016
- The Barton Partnership go live!
- Russell Taylor go live!
- The University Paper Jobs goes live!
- Release Notes: November 2016
- Hawa Jobs go live!
- Ealoor Consultancy go live
- Handle website go live
- Secret Strategies Recruiters Use to Gain More Candidates
- Career Trotter go live!
- 5 Examples of Great Recruitment Content Marketing
- Resourcery Group go live
- Social Media tools for recruitment
- Building SEO friendly websites - what does this really mean?
- Upgrade go live
- Crossdeck go live!
- SRM go live!
- Struggling with Writer’s Block? Try These Tips:
- 4 ways to make your Recruitment Agency accessible online
- Quad go live
- Harper May goes Live!
- LHi go live!
- The Changing Face of Global Job Advertising
- BPS go live!
- PPR go live!
- SciPro go Live!
- GSA go live!
- Zone Recruitment goes live!
- CIM Job Board goes live!
- The Environmentalist jobs goes Live!
There's some interesting data coming out of the US regarding Source of employment, The work undertaken by CareerXroads which can be read here shows that over the recession there's been a change in the way candidates are hired.
Here's the figures
Job Boards 24.9% 20.1% 18.1% 15.4 %
Direct Hire 5% 9% 6.8% 12.1 %
So the trend is for Job Boards to be moving down however the underlying trend is that the of those job boards hires that 26% are now being fed from Niche Job Board Specilaists
Direct Hire rose in 2011 but dropped in 2012 due to recessionary pressures but grew again in 2013, the underlying cause of this is likely to be the use of Linked in and CV Libraries.
Overall the picture remains optimisitic with Head Hunting and Niche Job-boards now playing a bigger role in recruitment