Getting your recruitment agency website design right is vital to attracting the right candidataes and clients.
In considering your recruitment website design you should put together a mix of functionality and style. Consider your content and remember jobs are content to. Many recruitment agaencies their sites tend to focus on their own achievement and their own capabilities, instead look at putting together a strategy which appeals to your target audience.
Here are a few things to take into account when design the right recruitment website for an agency: -
- Make it eay to use for the audience by alloing them to find the content they want quickly consider the use of a single search bar and instead of just returning job results consider showing other related content.
- Have a content strategy, not just cjobs but share information about events in their field, latest white papers, content from indusrty leaders, news articles etc but consider where you'll find this content and then build it into your recruitment site.
- Design is vital to an agency it shows your brand strengths consider having a brand guidelines document produced.
- Design your recruitment website for every device not just desktop but tablet and mobile too
- Integrate with social networks to share and receive information to and from
When designing consider how your site will age, you don't want to go to the trouble of designing a site today that will look dated in a few months, so stick with classic designs that won't agee too miuch nor go out of fashion.