Write "yes" on the following text-area to display the CTA section
There are many different type's of recruitment software needed when running an agency, the obvious ones are: -
- A recruitment website that shows what services and disciplines you support
- An ATS (Applicant Tracking System) that makes finding suitable candidates quicker
- A CRM (Customer Relationship Management System) that help you record and track customer conversations
- Your Accountancy Software
- A timesheet system for those supply casual staff
- A compliance system - to help ensure compliance against the employment at all times
- An email system that keep the email marketing alligned
- A system to manage Social activity
- A job board Posting system - Such as Broadbean
- A CV parsing software such as Daxtra - to import cv into your ATS system
As you can see all these elements need to be connected in some way or another with out system we are the first company in Britain to allow these connections to be made.
Our philospohy with recruitment software is to make things easier for recruitment agencies to extract value from their systems by making it quick and easy to connect each system through our platform. Find out how we can achieve great results for you.