- Giving Your Employees Flexibility to Improve Performance
- Are you AMP ready?
- Volcanic expands team following rapid business growth
- Woodrow Mercer go live!
- Panacea go live!
- SoCode go live
- Autolink Go Live!
- Monarch Digital go live!
- Creative Recruitment Go live!
- Sitec Go Live!
- Pytec Go Live!
- Monarch Engineering go live!
- Camino Partners Go Live!
- Eames Partnership go live!
- Monarch IT go live!
- Tile Hill go live!
- [Events] TruLondon Roundup - March 2017
- Project Resource go live!
- Oakmont Consulting go live!
- TEAM job board go live!
- Barker Ross go live!
- [Awards] Volcanic win at the Onrec awards 2017!
- 5 Legal go live!
- Argyll Scott go live
- [Commentary] AMP responsible for 60 per cent of publisher’s mobile traffic
- International Womens Day: What it means to Volcanic
- Release Notes: February 2017
- What is AMP and why is it so important?
- Kenton Black go live!
- 3 areas where less is more in recruitment website design
- The rule of ABC: Automation, Benchmarking and Conversion
- Patchwork Recruitment Websites
- Neuco Group go live!
- Albany Beck go live!
- The recruitment websites that don't work and how to avoid the top 5 most common mistakes
- The pros and cons of cybersecurity: how it’s going to grow and kill your business
- Release Notes: January 2017
- SRG go live
- PageGroup hack exposes cybercrime risk in the recruitment sector
- Why You Should Use Social Channels to Grow Your Recruitment Business
- One Global Recruitment go live!
- Man vs Machine: Automation in Recruitment
- Hunter Charles go live!
- Creative Personnel go live!
- Medic Now Go Live!
- 6 Tips to create a true recruitment brand
- Goldhawk Associates go live!
- Thornley go live!
- Eames go live!
- The Recruitment Solution go live!
- Palmer McCarthy goes live!
- How to Communicate Effectively with Candidates and Clients
- BWD Search goes live!
- Release Notes: December 2016
- The Barton Partnership go live!
- Russell Taylor go live!
- The University Paper Jobs goes live!
- Release Notes: November 2016
- Hawa Jobs go live!
- Ealoor Consultancy go live
- Handle website go live
- Secret Strategies Recruiters Use to Gain More Candidates
- Career Trotter go live!
- 5 Examples of Great Recruitment Content Marketing
- Resourcery Group go live
- Social Media tools for recruitment
- Building SEO friendly websites - what does this really mean?
- Upgrade go live
- Crossdeck go live!
- SRM go live!
- Struggling with Writer’s Block? Try These Tips:
- 4 ways to make your Recruitment Agency accessible online
- Quad go live
- Harper May goes Live!
- LHi go live!
- The Changing Face of Global Job Advertising
- BPS go live!
- PPR go live!
- SciPro go Live!
- GSA go live!
- Zone Recruitment goes live!
- CIM Job Board goes live!
- The Environmentalist jobs goes Live!
- Health and Safety Jobs go live!
- Taxation Jobs goes live!
- Dr Liam Fox MP talks about Brexit
- DNA Recruit goes live!
- We are recruiting for an Account Manager to join our team
- Whats the best time of the day to send a job alert?
- We are recruiting for a Business Development Executive to join our expanding team
- The Compliance grid goes live!
- Parallel Consulting now Live!
- Cento goes live!
As we continue to improve our system the latest small change has a big impact on our customers experience.
So we have updated the CMS to make editing easy.
First of all we will need to access the page where the content we want to update is:
Clicking on will lead us to the edit mode:
Content will have a dotted white frame around to show if it is editable:
When edited, frame colour will switch to red to show that the content is unsaved:
Here we can see how a page that is being edited looks like:
Note the message at the bottom of the page:
This will allow us to save all unsaved edited content.