Congratulations - you've got this far, you're still in business and you've just survived the worst economic meltdown ever recorded or so we are told. The recruitment market is picking up both here in the UK and abroad, with recruitment conditions are starting to change there are now recorded that there are more jobs advertised than candidates available - so the market is now candidate led.
Well the best candidates are getting multiple interviews and finding work far more quickly as candidates with strong skills are the scarcity.
To attract the right candidate you have to address the following elements: -
- Security - is it a good business?
- Status - Will I get recognition for my work?
- Responsibility - Can I have more responsibility?
- Lifestyle - How flexible is the business?
- Financial - Will I get the rewards I think I deserve?
Adverts need to reflect some of this.